VMware ESX vs Microsoft Hyper-V
On Gabes Virtual World I read an article with the title ‘Unbelievable Hyper-V performance ‘. At first I was a bit shocked by the title. Hyper-V good performance? That the complete opposite to my own experience with Microsofts virtualization attempt. But luckily what Gabe ment was ‘Unbelievable BAD Hyper-V performance ‘.
You can read the complete article here.
A max score of 1,875 VMs per core where VMware ESX on the same hardware does 3,5 VMs per core. Maybe the test is not 100% accurate but with these scores maybe someone should step up and do a real hypervisor performance comparison (same hardware, load, etc).
- VMGuru TV Episode 2: What if you need support? by Anne Jan Elsinga
- VMGuru TV Episode 3 - Our VMworld 2020 recommendations by Anne Jan Elsinga
- VMGuru TV Episode 4 by Anne Jan Elsinga
- We finally did it: VMGuru TV Episode 1 - working /… by Anne Jan Elsinga
- How to install HyTrust KeyControl 5.1 in vSphere 6.7 by Edwin Weijdema