Browsing through your VC database like a drive
Yesterday I was browsing through the PowerShell scripts posted in the VI Toolkit community on the VMware site.
One of the scripts I immediately liked was the “Create a PSDrive to browse your inventory” script. With this script you can browse through your vCenter database like it was a drive.
You could just do
And now you can do all kinds of interesting stuff.
Link to the article: http://communities.vmware.com/docs/DOC-3610
- Updated: Cisco UCS Inventory Script by Martijn Smit
- VMware Samples Exchange goes into beta by Martijn Smit
- Veeam PowerShell: Get Backup Job Storage Size by Martijn Smit
- PowerShell Friday: Load PowerCLI from your own script by Anne Jan Elsinga
- How to link VMware View desktop to its replica by Sander Martijn