Browsing through your VC database like a drive
Yesterday I was browsing through the PowerShell scripts posted in the VI Toolkit community on the VMware site.
One of the scripts I immediately liked was the “Create a PSDrive to browse your inventory” script. With this script you can browse through your vCenter database like it was a drive.
You could just do
And now you can do all kinds of interesting stuff.
Link to the article: http://communities.vmware.com/docs/DOC-3610
- 5-updateMib-script by Dimitri De Swart
- vRealize Operations 6.x certificate expires soon by Erik Scholten
- Accelerating Application Security with Network… by Martijn Smit
- How to install HyTrust KeyControl 5.1 in vSphere 6.7 by Edwin Weijdema
- Create Custom Names with vRealize Automation 8 by Dimitri De Swart