Managing VMware with PowerShell FAQ
If you’re interested in automating your virtual environment you should check out this link. It containts a list of frequently asked questions about PowerShell combined with VMware.
- VMware Fling – PowerCLI Cmdlet for NFS by Alex Muetstege
- PowerShell Friday: Getting Started with PowerShell and… by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Veeam PowerShell: Get Backup Job Storage Size by Martijn Smit
- PowerShell Friday: Load PowerCLI from your own script by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Removing VMware Data Security after vShield to NSX upgrade by Martijn Smit
Anne Jan Elsinga
Anne Jan Elsinga is a Technical Account Manager for VMware. In the past he worked as presales and technical consultancy and architecture for several systems integrators. From 2009 until 2017 he was awarded with the VMware vExpert status. In the night time he dances latin, ballroom and salsa and he also discovered the pleasure of diving and woodworking. Recently he started blogging about smart homes and comfort in general.