vCenter Server Heartbeat announced
Yesterday VMware announced a new vCenter Server add-on, VMware vCenter Server Heartbeat.
As customers expand their use of VMware, maintaining a highly available management infrastructure is quickly becoming a key requirement. So VMware created a high availability solution for vCenter Server.
Today I participated in a VMware WebEx ‘Introducing VMware vCenter Server Heartbeat‘ where more details were uncovered. This information is under strict embargo and I was asked not to publish any detailed information on this subject, which I respect (and others do not :-(). So check out the news from VMWorld Europe 2009, I think we can tell you more as there is a session called ‘Chosing a Solution for vCenter Server Availability (DC10)‘ ;-)
- How to install HyTrust KeyControl 5.1 in vSphere 6.7 by Edwin Weijdema
- Deploying a Data Collector for Cloud Assembly by Dimitri De Swart
- vSphere 5.5 End of Life: Now what? by Alex Muetstege
- Health check your vSphere environment using Runecast… by Erik Scholten
- Onboard existing workloads in Cloud Automation Services by Erik Scholten