VMware VirtualCenter 2.5 update 4
Although I wasn’t able to join the VMGuru team to Cannes I can still blog about newly released products from VMware.
One of those newly released products is the 4th update for VMware VirtualCenter 2.5 containing:
- Customization support for Windows 2008 server VM’s
- Performance overview charts which gives the system administrator a overview of CPU, memory, hardisk and network usage in a single chart.
More information can be found here.
- Using VMware and Veeam? Update VBR 9.5 to Update 3a now by Edwin Weijdema
- VMware Service Broker! At your Service! by Erik Scholten
- 20 Years VMware - Past to Present by Alex Muetstege
- What is the VMware Virtual Cloud Network? by Martijn Smit
- Best Practices for Hardening the Veeam Backup… by Edwin Weijdema
Sander Martijn is a Technical Professional for Conoscenza in The Netherlands. As a Technical Professional he works for different clients, building, troubleshooting and managing ICT infrastructures. He is a certified VMware VCP-DCV, VCP-DTM, several VSP and VTSP. Since 2015 he has been awarded vExpert status.