VMworld Europe 2009 – Interview with Rob Bloemendal (Dell EqualLogic)
Earlier we had an interview with Rob Bloemendal, Dell EqualLogic storage expert.
Rob knows a lot about storage, not only from Dell EqualLogic, but also from the other distributors in their marketplace.
You never hear Rob making negative comments about their competitors. The way he explains the difference between framework and frameless architecture is refreshing. He reconfirms that the discussion shouldn’t be on 8Gbit FC versus 3Gbit iSCSI, but about I/O per second and data characteristics.
- Rapid VMware deployment with Virtual SAN Ready Nodes by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Webinar: Optimizing Business Value and Minimizing Risk by Erik Scholten
- VMworld Europe 2014 – Partner day impressions by Alex Muetstege
- VMworld conversation with Erik Scholten by Martijn Smit
- VMworld 2015: VMware introduces EVO SDDC by Erik Scholten