VMworld Europe 2009 – vSphere
VMware uses the name vSphere for their Virtualisation Infrastructure product also known as ESX. Here in Cannes in the hands on labs I have used the new interface and some of its nifty features. You have to get used to the new interface, but when you are used to it it works nicely and you can find your way around quickly. Did you have to search for some deep hidden options in the VI3 suite, here with the new look and feel around vSphere its almost effortless.
- Frequently asked questions for the vSphere Client (HTML5) by Anne Jan Elsinga
- What's new in vRealize Automation 7.5 by Erik Scholten
- Deploying VeloCloud on VMware vSphere by Martijn Smit
- Health check your vSphere environment using Runecast… by Erik Scholten
- cropped-vSphere-Client.png by Anne Jan Elsinga