Managing VI3 with SCVMM ?
Erik pointed me to an article from Eric Grey (must be the name that makes it good :P) on VCritical about using System Center Virtual Machine Manager for the management of your VMware virtual infrastructure.
Although Microsoft is advertising this as one of the good things of the product Eric thinks otherwise. I must admit, I was already biased, but after reading the articles I totally agree with him. I mean, You don’t wanna use a hammer to open bolts or using a screwdriver to change channels on your TV.
Link to the article: http://www.vcritical.com/2009/03/managing-vi3-with-scvmm-considered-harmful
- What is the VMware Virtual Cloud Network? by Martijn Smit
- Using VMware and Veeam? Update VBR 9.5 to Update 3a now by Edwin Weijdema
- vRealize Operations 6.x certificate expires soon by Erik Scholten
- vSphere 5.5 End of Life: Now what? by Alex Muetstege
- 20 Years VMware - Past to Present by Alex Muetstege