Sneak Peek: VMware vCenter Server
You probably noticed the last couple of weeks that everybody is talking about the next generation of virtualisation software from VMware.
In about an hour VMware is going to do a live webcast about vCenter Server.
As datacenters standardize on virtualization, virtualization management requirements become very critical. In this webcast, we will provide a sneak peek into VMware vCenter product directions announced at VMworld 2008 that enable large- scale management and monitoring of virtual environments.
Learn how VMware vCenter Server, the central access point for the VMware vCenter family of solutions, simplifies day-to-day IT operations management and makes your virtual environment easy to control and administer. This session will include a deep-dive into VMware vCenter Linked Mode and other exciting new management capabilities.
Go for the registration to http://www.vmware.com/a/webcasts/details/206
- vCenter Server 6 Availability Guide by Erik Scholten
- How to monitor your VMware SDDC Management health? by Erik Scholten
- VMware releases vRealize Orchestrator plug-in for vSphere… by Erik Scholten
- vCenter Server appliance 6.0 URL-based patching by Sander Martijn
- Managing Amazon EC2 VMs from the vSphere client by Anne Jan Elsinga