Thin Client going BSOD
People always tell me that thin clients don’t need support, no management needed, nothing can go wrong. Well.. Don’t let me touch those things then. If I touch them they go boom.
The clients were preconfigured and autologon was enabled. Since we both didn’t know how to get out of the loop (or saw the logout option :oops: ) we thought: Well, let’s keep the shift button pressed during boot. On old clients this sometimes worked. The result is visible in the picture.. Scary.
- We finally did it: VMGuru TV Episode 1 - working /… by Anne Jan Elsinga
- VMGuru TV Episode 2: What if you need support? by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Frequently asked questions for the vSphere Client (HTML5) by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Interview with a NetApp Cloud Architect | VMGuru TV by Anne Jan Elsinga
- How to install HyTrust KeyControl 5.1 in vSphere 6.7 by Edwin Weijdema