VMware Powerpoint and Visio shapes
A few weeks ago I downloaded the new ‘Diagram & Icon library’ from VMware, with this you can create the most amazing presentations. But what about Visio drawings to be used in design documents? I did have a Visio stencil with a few VMware shapes but the Powerpoint shapes looked so much better. So Anne Jan created a Visio stencil based on the Powerpoint shapes.
Both versions can be found here:
Update(MeAgain):Now you can see that I’m slow sometimes.. Both VF_Matt and maishk reminded me that I should post the stuff right away and not a couple of weeks later. Other people also did this and perhaps better than me ;)
Go to the VI:OPS page to check them out too.
- vRealize Operations 6.x certificate expires soon by Erik Scholten
- Cloud Automation Services in action by Dimitri De Swart
- The game is On! vMA & vNS TechCon 2019 Call for Papers by Dimitri De Swart
- Health check your vSphere environment using Runecast… by Erik Scholten
- How to create a Cloud Agnostic service in Cloud Assembly by Erik Scholten