Centric promoted to VMware Premier Partner
We already reported this in March as we had some inside information but now it is official. Centric has been promoted to VMware Premier Partner and to celebrate we had a little get-together with VMware two weeks ago.
This is great news as there are only 4 Premier Partners in the Netherlands, SLTN, PQR , Imtech ICT Brocom and now Centric. This is a great acknowledgment of our hard work so VMware and Maurice, Willem, Jeremy and Bart thanks for this ‘award’.
For those of you who have never heard of the VMware Premier Partnership,VMware Premier Partners have made a commitment to invest in the VMware partnership through dedicated technical, sales and support resources, and have demonstrated this consistently over time.
VMware rewards Premier Partners with the highest level of enablement, support and rewards benefits.
Premier partners are authorized to sell the full VMware product line. Taking a solution-oriented approach, Premier Partners engage in complex solution offerings and demonstrate high levels of skill.
The Centric press release can be found here (Dutch).
- My First VMworld by Alex Muetstege
- Today's the day! Register for the vMA & vNS TechCon 2020! by Dimitri De Swart
- The game is On! vMA & vNS TechCon 2019 Call for Papers by Dimitri De Swart
- Perception is everything by Dimitri De Swart
- Health check your vSphere environment using Runecast… by Erik Scholten