Database size calculation sheets
Last week a collegue asked how big the initial database for VirtualCenter should be and how much it grows. He also needed to know much diskspace he needed to reserve for the database.
Since we have to do this more often I thought it would be handy to collect the various calculation sheets here.
Here are the links to the calculation sheets I found:
VirtualCenter database calculator for Oracle
VirtualCenter database calculator for SQL Server
Unfortunately I couldn’t find a VMware View Composer database sizing tool. If I missed any database sizing tools please let me know so I can update the list.
- Virtualizing Oracle Databases on vSphere a book review by Edwin Weijdema
- VMware Virtual SAN Sizing Tool by Erik Scholten
- MS SQL high availability support for vRealize Automation by Erik Scholten
- How to delete an orphaned desktop pool by Erik Scholten
- Top VMware Horizon support issues by Erik Scholten