Database size calculation sheets
Last week a collegue asked how big the initial database for VirtualCenter should be and how much it grows. He also needed to know much diskspace he needed to reserve for the database.
Since we have to do this more often I thought it would be handy to collect the various calculation sheets here.
Here are the links to the calculation sheets I found:
VirtualCenter database calculator for Oracle
VirtualCenter database calculator for SQL Server
Unfortunately I couldn’t find a VMware View Composer database sizing tool. If I missed any database sizing tools please let me know so I can update the list.
- Customizing your CAS deployment using Cloud-Init by Erik Scholten
- 14 - Helm update after adding Rancher and Cert Manager repo by Dimitri De Swart
- Accelerating Application Security with Network… by Martijn Smit
- How to install Rancher on k3s by Dimitri De Swart
- How to: Deploy vRealize Automation 8 by Erik Scholten