Hyper-V, the laughter continues
Today my twitter popped up and I saw a retweet from Duncan Epping pointing to an article on VInternals. Duncan added a warning ‘Please sit down before reading my latest post‘, this caught my attention.
The article, published January 2009, contains information directly from employees from Microsoft explaining the design considerations in relation to Hyper-V. Make sure you’re sitting down when you read the excerpts, are somewhere private like your own home, and have the bathroom door open and an Ambulance on hold. Because it is very likely you will piss yourself laughing.
This article is the next article in a long sequel of Microsoft Hyper-V vs VMware ESX articles, like:
- ESX vs Hyper-V mythbusting myth
- VMware releases a cost per application calculator
- Hyper-V, not in my datacenter!
- VMware ESX vs Microsoft Hyper-V
- Webinar: Building a Highly Available Hyper-V Cluster by Sander Martijn
- Webinar: Storage Best Practices for Hyper-V & SQL… by Erik Scholten
- StarWind compared to VMware and Hyper-V by Sander Martijn
- New release – Veeam Task Manager for Hyper-V by Erik Scholten
- VMworld 2014 Day 1 Highlights by Erik Scholten