Enterprise Hypervisor comparison (updated 04-06-09)
April 25th we published our Enterprise Hypervisor comparison and we got very positive comments on it. A few people were kind enough to provide us feedback so we could improve the document, thanks for that.
I collected all comments and feedback and created version 5.5 of our Enterprise Hypervisor comparison which can be found here.
Again, feel free to contact us when you have feedback for us so we can improve the list.
(Gabrie, thanks for the detailed feedback. I hope you will find that all points are taken care of.)
Update 4-6-09: Updated to version 1.3 after feedback from Jorge
Last update: November 29th, 2011.
- PowerCLI for OS X & Linux Fling by Martijn Smit
- Sign up for the vSphere Beta now, It’s public! by Erik Scholten
- Technical Preview: CoreOS on vSphere 5.5 by Erik Scholten
- VMware releases Update 3 for vSphere 5.5 and vCenter 5.5 by Alex Muetstege
- VMware Fling – Horizon Service Installer for NSX by Anne Jan Elsinga