Today we’ve updated WordPress to its latest version. There was a serious bug in a previous version and we already had some nice people testing our security. So, from this spot, I’d like to thank them all for their work of probing our site about 5 to 10 times on a daily basis for securityholes, as well as testing our spamfilter for postings for 1.836 times. ;)
Anyway, we’re up-to-date again and we hope to stay safe!
- vSphere 5.5 End of Life: Now what? by Alex Muetstege
- How to build a Hyper-Available Infrastructure - Part… by Edwin Weijdema
- Upgrade vRealize Suite using vRealize Lifecycle Manager by Erik Scholten
- vRealize Operations 6.x certificate expires soon by Erik Scholten
- 8-update-version by Dimitri De Swart