Today we’ve updated WordPress to its latest version. There was a serious bug in a previous version and we already had some nice people testing our security. So, from this spot, I’d like to thank them all for their work of probing our site about 5 to 10 times on a daily basis for securityholes, as well as testing our spamfilter for postings for 1.836 times. ;)
Anyway, we’re up-to-date again and we hope to stay safe!
- Bye bye, VMware vSphere C# client by Erik Scholten
- Introducing vmwareapis.com: a Hosted Project Platypus by Martijn Smit
- New release vSphere HTML5 Web Client fling by Sander Martijn
- Login VSI 4.1 is out with new workloads and more by Anne Jan Elsinga
- VMware releases vRealize Code Stream Management Pack for IT… by Erik Scholten