Visit the dutch VMUG
On the 11th of December the anual Dutch VMUG conference will take place at the Nieuwegein Business Center. The final agenda has recently been published and judging on the names and topics it is going to be an awesome event again.
Not only will key representatives of several well known vendors present you the latest info; at the Dutch VMUG gurus like Eric Sloof, Luc Dekens and Bouke Groenescheij will take you on a journey to the trenches of virtualization. I can promise you that it will be worth it!
You can also meet some of the Dutch prominent bloggers which will be walking around and helping out during the event. And of course VMGuru.nl will also be present. Don’t hestitate to come by and say hi.
- Arne Fokkema (ict-freak.nl)
- Aleks Nicolic (virtualistic.nl)
- Bouke Groenescheij (jume.nl)
- Eric Sloof (ntpro.nl)
- Gabrie van Zanten (gabesvirtualworld.com)
- Joep Piscaer (virtuallifestyle.nl)
- Johan van Zanten (virtualfuture.info)
- Mathijs Haverink (virtualfuture.info)
- Richard Garsthagen (run-virtual.com)
- Sven Huisman (virtualfuture.info)
- Luc Dekens (lucd.info)
- Duncan Epping (yellow-bricks.com)
- Anne Jan Elsinga (vmguru.nl)