Vizioncore releases vFoglight 6
Today Danny Claproth from Vizioncore had a very interesting message on his twitter, “Vizioncore vFoglight 6 is officially GA”
This is the long awaited version which we heard a lot about during our vFogLight training at the end of October.
vFogLight 6 Pro is available in two versions, the x86 version for small environments only and the x64 for the larger enterprise implementations, and it offers a new and improved user interface, report wizard, FAQs, improved scalability and the enhanced capacity planning feature.
Also vFogLight Pro has full support for the complete VMware vSphere 4 suite, so ESX 4, ESXi 4 and vCenter 4 are supported
A trail version can be downloaded here.
- Using VMware and Veeam? Update VBR 9.5 to Update 3a now by Edwin Weijdema
- Upgrade vRealize Suite using vRealize Lifecycle Manager by Erik Scholten
- What's new in vRealize Automation 7.5 by Erik Scholten
- vSphere 5.5 End of Life: Now what? by Alex Muetstege
- Health check your vSphere environment using Runecast… by Erik Scholten