VMware vSphere Update 1 updated
November 20th, VMware released VMware vSphere 4 Update 1 for ESX(i) and vCenter Server which included support for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2,support for View 4, support for DB2 database and improved support for Microsoft Clustering.
But soon after that the first issue was presented, ‘Update 1 fails when HP Insight Manager agents are installed‘.
To solve this issue VMware released an updated version of ESX 4.0 Update 1 which is called Update 1A. During the installation process Update 1A checks for running agents and stops them before continuing with the installation. ESX 4.0 Update 1A is available via vSphere Update Manager and the VMware Downloads site.
- Using VMware and Veeam? Update VBR 9.5 to Update 3a now by Edwin Weijdema
- vSphere 5.5 End of Life: Now what? by Alex Muetstege
- vRealize Operations 6.x certificate expires soon by Erik Scholten
- Upgrade vRealize Suite using vRealize Lifecycle Manager by Erik Scholten
- 8-update-version by Dimitri De Swart