Palo Alto plane crash: Power outage, VMware Support still available
According to news reports a small plane has crashed in Palo Alto this morning, causing a power outage.
At 7:50 AM, shortly after take-off a small plane crashed into the power lines and exploded on impact, killing all three people onboard which were all employees at Tesla Motors.
The power outage caused a phone outage at VMware headquarters. Currently VMware Support is still available – phones working – 1 877 4VMWARE.
VMware Support is currently accepting ONLY Production Down Service Requests through email@example.com with:
For critical License issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the same information.
Due to the power outage and the phone outage todays VMware community roundtable is canceled.
- How to build a Hyper-Available Infrastructure - Part… by Edwin Weijdema
- VMGuru TV Episode 2: What if you need support? by Anne Jan Elsinga
- 20 Years VMware - Past to Present by Alex Muetstege
- Vembu Backup and DR Software - Revisited by Alex Muetstege
- Hello my name is VMware Cloud Assembly! by Erik Scholten