Dell EqualLogic has a integration kit for integrating their storage solution with VMware and various Mirosoft products. In this Host Integration Kit you find AutoSnapshotManager/VMware Edition and the AutoSnapshotManager/Microsoft Edition.
While I was searching for information about when to use which edition of AutoSnapshotManager for EqualLogic I came across the website of Marc Malotke which I think is worth sharing. If I did my googling right Marc Malotke works for Dell as a Enterprise Solution Specialist.
He had some very interesting posts and news items at his blog:
- EqualLogic: SCOM Management Pack Release
- Equallogic: ASM editions
- Equallogic: Planning your IP addresses
- The (Un)official VMware VCIX-NV Study Guide by Martijn Smit
- 7 Things You Should Know about licensing Windows 2012 R2 on… by Edwin Weijdema
- VMware releases vROPs management pack for OpenStack 1.5 by Erik Scholten
- NetApp joins EVO with NetApp Integrated EVO:RAIL by Erik Scholten
- VMware Horizon 6 available for download NOW by Alex Muetstege