VMGuru.nl 2 year anniversary
Due to VMworld 2010, my job interviews and the problems with our Zimbra mail server we haven’t had the time to ‘celebrate’ our 2 year anniversary. So a bit late.
Two years ago, in October 2008, we started our website/blog called VMGuru.nl and we had an amazing first year. But our second year was even better….
In our first year we managed to write 355 articles, generating 192.465 visits and 8.1M hits by 29.193 unique visitors.
During our second year we’ve tried to exceed our first year and despite some issues with the stability of our new server we succeeded.
We want to thank everybody who visited, supported us and gave us feedback. We hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did and we hope we can keep you informed for another few years.
|Number of articles||355||170||525||-52%|
|Number of comments||280||518||798||+85%|
|Active authors||Arjan (3)||Arjan (13)||Arjan (16)||+333%|
|Sander (16)||Sander (5)||Sander (21)||-69%|
|Alex (14)||Alex (18)||Alex (32)||+28%|
|Edwin (19)||Edwin (19)||Edwin (38)||0%|
|Anne Jan (95)||Anne Jan (41)||Anne Jan (136)||-57%|
|Erik (155)||Erik (82)||Erik (237)||-47%|
Top 5 best read articles:
- How to: upgrade to vSphere 4.1, 14.431 views
- Upgrading VMware ESX 3.5 to ESX 4.0 (vSphere), 14.118 views
- VMware View sizing & best practices, 12.782 views
- Best practices XenApp on vSphere, 7.963 views
- Add additional drivers to ESXi, 7.833 views
- Cybersecurity Trends & Predictions for 2021 by Edwin Weijdema
- My First VMworld by Alex Muetstege
- vRealize Operations 6.x certificate expires soon by Erik Scholten
- VMGuru TV Episode 3 - Our VMworld 2020 recommendations by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Health check your vSphere environment using Runecast… by Erik Scholten