Zimbra is down
This evening I noticed that our Zimbra server wasn’t responding properly. In the end it wasn’t responding at all so I rebooted the VM. Unfortunately that worsened the situation, it now is down and out totally. No luck starting services, error messages making no sense, I scanned the Zimbra forums for a solution but nobody seems to have this issue. So.. let’s hope anyone can help out here. For the moment our mail is out.
Keeping you all posted on the progress..
- Unable to backup iSCSI volume with Veeam Agent for Windows by Edwin Weijdema
- VMGuru TV Episode 2: What if you need support? by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Job Progress Agent Working hard on Windows Machine by Edwin Weijdema
- How to build a Hyper-Available Infrastructure - Part… by Edwin Weijdema
- Vembu Backup and DR Software - Revisited by Alex Muetstege