How to: Upgrade to vSphere 5
Install Web Client server
Step 3: Install the new Web Client server which enables the new vCenter server web interface.
Select the option from the VMware vCenter Installer.
Accept the End-User Patent agreement and the License Agreement and proceed.
After that, specify the HTTP and HTTPS port settings for the clients to connect to.
Check the destination folders, change them if necessary and start the installation.
Next, ESX host upgrade
- vSphere 5.5 Update 2 available now by Erik Scholten
- vCenter Server 6 Availability Guide by Erik Scholten
- vCenter Server: Installable versus Appliance by Edwin Weijdema
- VMware releases vRealize Orchestrator plug-in for vSphere… by Erik Scholten
- VMware releases Update 3 for vSphere 5.5 and vCenter 5.5 by Alex Muetstege