Waiting is over – download vSphere 5 now!
After the release on July 12th, you can now download VMware vSphere 5 and enjoy the 150 new features.
You can find the downloads here.
For more information visit:
If you want to upgrade your existing VMware vSphere installation, check out my previous article on how to upgrade to vSphere 5.
Want to know more regarding VMware’s new licensing model? Check out the latest changes here.
Hint: Read carefully and calculate the impact on your environment before forming your opinion!
Now, don’t let me keep you, GO and try out vSphere 5!
- Frequently asked questions for the vSphere Client (HTML5) by Anne Jan Elsinga
- vSphere 5.5 End of Life: Now what? by Alex Muetstege
- Health check your vSphere environment using Runecast… by Erik Scholten
- Using input parameters to create dynamic blueprint… by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Using VMware and Veeam? Update VBR 9.5 to Update 3a now by Edwin Weijdema