Designing vSphere Platforms for Maximum Performance (BCA2817)
Normally I don’t like to edit and publish full sessions but yesterday I attended a great session regarding ‘Designing vSphere Platforms for Maximum Tier 1 Application Performance‘ (BCA2817).
I know it’s a long video but Mark Achtemichuk, Performance Specialist SE at VMware had some really good tips on how to squeeze the last percents of performance out of your vSphere environment. He addresses all relevant components of both hosts and virtual machines, compute, memory, network and storage, and has some really good tips on all of them. Check out sessions BCA2817.
- Using VMware and Veeam? Update VBR 9.5 to Update 3a now by Edwin Weijdema
- VMGuru TV Episode 4 by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Health check your vSphere environment using Runecast… by Erik Scholten
- So Cloud Automation Services are here, what's next?… by Dimitri De Swart
- Setting up a vSphere Cloud Zone in Cloud Assembly by Dimitri De Swart