VKernel acquired by Quest
VKernel will continue to operate as an independent subsidiary of Quest, building, selling and marketing the same performance and capacity management solutions. So, it will be business as usual for VKernel, except the new VKernel will be turbo-charged with the backing of Quest.
For the current customers, nothing changes. The same team that has built, sold, and supported your products is still here. The main difference is that VKernel now has the financial backing and support of Quest Software.
- Updated: Supported Business Applications on the VMware… by Edwin Weijdema
- Webinar: Optimizing Business Value and Minimizing Risk by Erik Scholten
- Webinar: Building a Highly Available Hyper-V Cluster by Sander Martijn
- VMware and Google team up on Enterprise Clouds by Alex Muetstege
- VMworld Europe 2014 General Session Wednesday Replay by Edwin Weijdema