New PCoIP firmware released
Today VMware’s partner Teradici announced a significant new releases from their PCoIP zero client and host card firmware and the PCoIP Management Console.
The following releases are now available for download on the Teradici support site (techsupport.teradici.com):
- Firmware 3.5.0 for PCoIP Zero Clients and PCoIP Host Cards.
- PCoIP Management Console 1.7.0
The new firmware update includes the following enhancements:
- USB2.0 with VMware View sessions
- Imprivata OneSign Virtual Desktop Access via proximity cards with VMware View
- IEEE 802.1x network security
- IPv6 support.
With this release, Teradici continues to innovate PCoIP zero client technology and accelerate the adoption of secure, high performance and easy to manage PCoIP zero clients.
For additional information, check out these websites:
- Using VMware and Veeam? Update VBR 9.5 to Update 3a now by Edwin Weijdema
- What's new in vRealize Automation 7.5 by Erik Scholten
- vSphere 5.5 End of Life: Now what? by Alex Muetstege
- vSphere-Client-tasks-console by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Health check your vSphere environment using Runecast… by Erik Scholten