New VMware View Client for iPad
Today VMware released the new version of their View Client for the iPad. The VMware View Client for iPad is the first iPad client with support for the PCoIP for tight integration with VMware View and increased flexibility for the end-user.
This client enables end-users to connect to their VMware View desktop from an iPad with the best possible user experience on LAN or across a WAN. For full support with this new VMware View client version 1.4, VMware View 4.6.1 or later is recommended.
Other improvements are:
- Improved connection times to View server
- Improved support for external monitors
- Bug fixes
- Frequently asked questions for the vSphere Client (HTML5) by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Using VMware and Veeam? Update VBR 9.5 to Update 3a now by Edwin Weijdema
- Health check your vSphere environment using Runecast… by Erik Scholten
- vSphere-client-version by Anne Jan Elsinga
- cropped-vSphere-Client.png by Anne Jan Elsinga