NEW Enterprise Hypervisor comparison (2012)
Two weeks ago VMware released the new version of their vSphere hypervisor, so it’s time to update our Enterprise Hypervisor comparison. It very impressive to see how quick VMware has reacted to the Hyper-V 3 announcements and has taken most of the wind out of the Microsoft sails.
I hope you find the new Enterprise Hypervisor comparison useful and feel free to contact us when you have feedback for us to improve the list.
The information on Microsoft Server 2012 Hyper-V features is very inconsistent, many different values out there.
In this version I added 10 new criteria. Many of these criteria should, in my opinion, be available in hypervisors suitable for enterprise environments.
You can find the new and improved Enterprise Hypervisor comparison here.
Last update: August 27th, 2013
- VMware releases Update 3 for vSphere 5.5 and vCenter 5.5 by Alex Muetstege
- Nakivo backup & replication v4.0 released by Sander Martijn
- App Volumes 2.10 released by Sander Martijn
- StarWind compared to VMware and Hyper-V by Sander Martijn
- NetApp joins EVO with NetApp Integrated EVO:RAIL by Erik Scholten