Licensing Oracle in a virtualized environments
Licensing Oracle servers in a virtualized environment has always been a difficult issue. Edwin wrote an extensive article on that in the past. At VMworld 2012 in San Francisco an Oracle employee made some statements regarding Oracle licensing on VMworldTV but they were forced to withdraw the video. This is how difficult and complex it can be.
So VMworldTV got a lot of questions on that topic so Eric Sloof interviews a lawyer and a licensing consultant to try to answer this question. A must see if you are virtualizing Oracle workloads.
- Interview with a NetApp Cloud Architect | VMGuru TV by Anne Jan Elsinga
- We finally did it: VMGuru TV Episode 1 - working /… by Anne Jan Elsinga
- VMGuru TV Episode 4 by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Cybersecurity Trends & Predictions for 2021 by Edwin Weijdema
- VMGuru TV Episode 2: What if you need support? by Anne Jan Elsinga