Demo of the new VMware vSphere Multi-Hypervisor Management
As we heard in the keynote this morning you can now manage multiple hypervisors with VMware vCenter.
Eric Sloof visited the VMware booth and got a demo.
- Cloud Automation Services in action by Dimitri De Swart
- VMware Service Broker! At your Service! by Erik Scholten
- VMware's announces new Automation Cloud Services by Erik Scholten
- So Cloud Automation Services are here, what's next?… by Dimitri De Swart
- How to install HyTrust KeyControl 5.1 in vSphere 6.7 by Edwin Weijdema
The founder and driving force behind VMGuru. With over 20 years experience in IT, he now works as a Cloud Management Specialist at VMware Benelux. He worked as technical consultant, pre-sales and solutions architect for several systems integrators. He's a long time VMware VCP Data Center Virtualization, VCP Desktop, VCP Cloud Management & Automation, VCA, VSP and VTSP, vExpert Cloud (2017) and one of the few 10 times vExpert (2009 - 2018).