Enterprise Hypervisor comparison (RHEV added)
Back by popular demand, the Enterprise Hypervisor comparison.
After the release of our latest comparison I’ve received a lot of requests to include RedHat’s RHEV to the comparison. Although I’ve never encountered it in enterprise environments, I decided to add it as a service to our readers.
I based the RedHat features on their 3.1 version which is in beta right now. This is because I’ve limited knowledge of the product and I received an updated comparison from one of our readers based on this version.
I hope you find the new Enterprise Hypervisor comparison useful and feel free to contact us when you have feedback for us to improve the list.
- Nakivo backup & replication v4.0 released by Sander Martijn
- PowerCLI for OS X & Linux Fling by Martijn Smit
- StarWind compared to VMware and Hyper-V by Sander Martijn
- VMworld 2015: VMware announces VMware Identity Manager… by Erik Scholten
- vCenter Server: Installable versus Appliance by Edwin Weijdema