VMworld 2013 Technical keynote
Traditionally, the day 2 keynote is the technical presentation and demo of the new products.
Until last year the day 2 keynote was Steve Herrod’s playground. Steve’s technical keynote speeches were epic, but unfortunately he left VMware.
This year Carl Essenbach – VMware President and Chief Operating Officer – did the day 2 keynote in front of 22.500 attendees who made it to VMworld 2013. Did you miss the Tuesday keynote? Check out the video below.
- VMguru.nl with Steve Herrod vmworld 2010 by Alex Muetstege
- The game is On! vMA & vNS TechCon 2019 Call for Papers by Dimitri De Swart
- My First VMworld by Alex Muetstege
- Today's the day! Register for the vMA & vNS TechCon 2020! by Dimitri De Swart
- VMGuru TV Episode 3 - Our VMworld 2020 recommendations by Anne Jan Elsinga