VMware vCloud Suite 5.5, vSAN and NSX walk-through
VMware has launched three new websites which will help you to get up to speed with VMware vCloud Suite 5.5, vSAN and NSX.
An extensive website gives you a detailed overview of the entire vCloud Suite with all the new features VMware released at VMworld. VMware vSphere DataProtection, VMware App HA, vSphere Flash Read Cache and all the other ingredients of the vCloud Suite.
The total walk-through includes:
– vSphere DataProtection
– vSphere App HA
– vCloud Director
– vSphere Replication
– vSphere Flash Read Cache
The NSX website provides a step-by-step overview of VMware NSX, the Security and compliance issues and NSX partner integration.
Here’s the table of content for the NSX walk-through:
– Introduction to VMware NSX
– VMware NSX
– NSX for vSphere
– Security and Compliance
– NSX Partner Integration
Besides NSX there’s also a website on VMware vSAN. This website provides a step-by-step overview of VMware vSAN, configuring, storage policies and high availability.
Here’s the table of content for the vSAN walk-through:
– Configuring vSAN
– Deploying VMs using VM Storage policies
– Changing VM Storage policies
– Failure Resilience & Availability
– Interoperability – vSAN and vSphere HA
You can check out the walk-throughs here:
- Frequently asked questions for the vSphere Client (HTML5) by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Upgrade vRealize Suite using vRealize Lifecycle Manager by Erik Scholten
- Using VMware and Veeam? Update VBR 9.5 to Update 3a now by Edwin Weijdema
- What is the VMware Virtual Cloud Network? by Martijn Smit
- What's new in vRealize Automation 7.5 by Erik Scholten