VMware Fling – Real-time audio/video test
VMware Labs has released a great new fling, an application with which you can verify and test the real-time audio/video performance. The application includes a player that displays the ‘virtual webcam’ feed, and also loops back the audio if required.
This allows for testing without a third party app (which often requires user accounts such as Skype, WebEx, etc.). The application can also perform load testing by forcing the video and audio stream to continuously run again, without a third party app dropping the call after a period of time.
- Displays webcam images at 1:1 resolution
- Automatically starts streaming images when launched (and audio will be looped back if selected)
- Ability to loop the audio-in back to audio-out
- No need to create user accounts to see RTAV
- Supports the VMware Virtual Webcam and Physical Webcams
Here you can download the real-time audio/video test application.
- Cloud Automation Services in action by Dimitri De Swart
- We finally did it: VMGuru TV Episode 1 - working /… by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Application monitoring with VMware Wavefront by Dimitri De Swart
- Upgrade vRealize Suite using vRealize Lifecycle Manager by Erik Scholten
- Accelerating Application Security with Network… by Martijn Smit