Sign up for the vSphere Beta now, It’s public!
Do you want to try the newest and latest in VMware technology? You want to play with cutting edge technology?
Join VMware’s newest vSphere Beta Program to help define the direction of the world’s most complete, trusted, and robust virtualization platform. Future releases of vSphere strive to expand vSphere 5.5 with new features and capabilities that improve IT’s efficiency, flexibility and agility to accelerate your journey to cloud computing. Your participation will help VMware to achieve this goal. This Beta Program leverages a private Beta community to download software and share information. VMware will provide private discussion forums, webinar discussions, service requests, etc. to enable you to share your feedback with us.
Some of the many reasons to participate in this vSphere Beta Program:
- Receive early access to the vSphere Beta products;
- Gain early knowledge and visibility of product roadmap;
- Interact with the vSphere Beta team consisting of Product Managers, Engineers, Technical Support, and Technical Writers;
- Provide direct input on product functionality, configurability, usability, and performance;
- Provide feedback influencing future products, training, documentation, and services;
- Collaborate with other participants, learn about their use cases, and share feedback.
You can expect to download, install, and test vSphere Beta software in your environment. All testing is free-form and VMware encourages you to use the software in ways that interest you. This will provide VMware with valuable insight into how you use vSphere under real-world conditions and with real-world test cases, enabling them to more seamlessly align their product with your business needs.
Although this Beta Program has no established end date and you can provide comments throughout the program, we encourage your strong participation and feedback in the first 4-6 weeks of the program (starting June 30, 2014).
- Visit the VMware Community vSphere Beta website;
- Click the Join Now button at the right;
- Sign up and/or log into My VMware.com;
- Accept the VMware Master Software Beta Test Agreement (MSBTA) Agreement if you haven’t previously done so (Read MSBTA);
- Accept the vSphere Program Rules agreement (Read Program Rules).
- You agree to use the vSphere Beta community for general feedback and questions;
- For specific technical issues, you must log a Support Request (SR) for assistance.
- VMware expects all participants to treat this vSphere Beta Program as strictly confidential.