VMworld Europe 2014 General Session Replay
If you missed todays VMworld Europe 2014 General Session the replay is now available. You can learn what’s possible in the enterprise from VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger and the latest on how the new Software-Defined approach is reassessing old limits with new possibilities from the enterprise to the data center, and from a unified user environment to the hybrid cloud. Bill Fathers will provide a deep dive on VMware’s Hybrid Cloud strategy. The session also includes an overview of End-User Computing business strategy and announcements across an expanded enterprise mobile platform from Sanjay Poonen and Kit Colbert. They share interesting ways that IT is delivering value to the business, today and in the future, and will give you an insight into the new possibilities in a mobile-cloud world. Be the first to hear new announcements about VMware strategies and innovations from cloud services to the data center.
- VMGuru TV Episode 3 - Our VMworld 2020 recommendations by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Perception is everything by Dimitri De Swart
- Interview with a NetApp Cloud Architect | VMGuru TV by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Do you have the right insights? by Dimitri De Swart
- Cybersecurity Trends & Predictions for 2021 by Edwin Weijdema