Webinar: Protecting Virtual Machines Using Data Replication
With a need for 24/7 operations, protecting virtual machines in ways that minimize downtime is an essential requirement for all IT departments. Data replication is a key tool that enables virtualization administrators to deliver continuous operations in virtual server environments by protecting virtual machines. There are important considerations which determine where best to implement replication technology.
Thursday, November 20, 11:00 am PT / 2:00pm ET
Matt Price, Systems Engineer, Veeam Software, Inc.
Max Kolomyeytsev, Product Manager, StarWind Software
This webinar discusses the technical options available and how to choose the right product for your needs. You will learn:
- Why data replication is needed in your IT environment.
- A definition of data replication, including the different modes of operation.
- Why array-based replication solutions aren’t ideal for virtualized environments.
- How to choose between volume-based or VM-based replication tools.
- An overview of Veeam Backup and Replication, including replication features.
- An overview of StarWind Virtual SAN, including replication features.
Do you want to know more about Protecting Virtual Machines? Register for this webinar here.