Webinar: How to build Microsoft Scale-Out File Server
Microsoft Scale-Out File Server is a new efficient storage solution for Hyper-V and SQL. SoFS uses SMB 3.0 to eliminate all the complexity of traditional shared storage and leverages the clustering capabilities to maintain true storage high availability. While most of the vendors show how SoFS is configured with shared JBOD storage, we will show you how to configure it with just local storage and zero additional hardware.
How to build Microsoft Scale-Out File Server without SAS JBODs.
Tuesday, December 9, 9 am PT / 12:00pm ET.
Max Kolomyeytsev, Product Manager, StarWind Software.
Join StarWind expert Max Kolomyeytsev and learn how:
- How to reduce deployment costs by excluding shared SAS JBOD infrastructure.
- How to enable the use of local high capacity SATA, high speed PCIe SSD, and commodity SATA SSD as storage for SoFS.
- Leverage RAM cache from read-only to a distributed write cache.
Do you want to know more about Microsoft Scale-Out File Servers? Register for this webinar here.
- Webinar: Storage Best Practices for Hyper-V & SQL… by Erik Scholten
- StarWind compared to VMware and Hyper-V by Sander Martijn
- Webinar: Optimizing Business Value and Minimizing Risk by Erik Scholten
- Webinar: Building a Highly Available Hyper-V Cluster by Sander Martijn
- Webinar: Protecting Virtual Machines Using Data Replication by Sander Martijn