Cisco releases UCS Manager Management Pack for vRealize Operations
Earlier this week Cisco released version 1.0.1 of their management pack for UCS Manager for VMware’s vRealize Operations.
Cisco UCS Management Pack for VMware vRealize Operations helps vRO administrators to automate IT operations management, manage performance and gain visibility across both Cisco UCS physical infrastructure and VMware virtual infrastructure.
This release support the following features:
- Management of UCS domain and its resources through vRealize Operations Manager.
- Custom dashboard to view the UCS domains and its resources like fabric interconnect, fabric extender, IO module, UCS chassis, UCS blade servers, UCS rack servers and the associated service profiles.
- Health and Fault badges for the UCS resources.
- Correlation between the UCS servers and the ESX hosts running on them enabling users to quickly get the UCS server details for a particular VM or ESXi.
- Display of UCS faults as alerts in Operations Manager user interface
This version of the pack supports UCS Manager Release 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2 with vROps version 5.8.
Other articles in the series vRealize Operations:
- Introduction of vRealize Operations 6.0
- Hands-on lab: Cloud Management with vRealize Operations
- vRealize Automation Management Pack for vRealize Operations Manager available now
- Cisco releases UCS Manager Management Pack for vRealize Operations
- vRealize Operations 6.2 released
- Monitor vCenter Server appliance with the End-Point Operations Agent
- Monitor Windows services with the End-Point Operations Agent
- vRealize Operations: Adding an OS Monitor Script
- Monitor hybrid, multi-cloud architectures with the new Microsoft Azure Management Pack for vROPS
- vRealize Operations 6.6: You need this!
- Monitor JBoss EAP with vRealize Operations
- Monitor Microsoft Exchange with vRealize Operations Manager
- vCenter Operations Manager for View
- How to monitor your VMware SDDC Management health?
- DRS got even smarter with Predictive DRS
- Why you want to discover services in your environment
- Application monitoring with VMware Wavefront
- vRealize Operations 6.x certificate expires soon
- Monitor QNAP NAS devices with vROPS SNMP Adapter
- vRealize Operations 6.x certificate expires soon by Erik Scholten
- Upgrade vRealize Suite using vRealize Lifecycle Manager by Erik Scholten
- Using PowervRNI to Quickly Add Data Sources by Martijn Smit
- Monitor QNAP NAS devices with vROPS SNMP Adapter by Dimitri De Swart
- Gain insight in Kubernetes by Dimitri De Swart