Nakivo Gives Away v5.5 NFR Licenses to VMware Professionals
Nakivo provider of virtualization data protection software, is providing free Not for Resale (NFR) licenses to VMware professionals: current VMUG members, VMware vExperts, VCIs, VCPs, VTSPs, and VSPs can receive an NFR license of NAKIVO Backup & Replication v5.5. The NFR license keys are available for non-production use only, including educational, lab testing, evaluation, training, and demonstration purposes.
The latest version provides a set of new features and improvements, including:
- Instant object recovery for Microsoft Active Directory
- Execution of pre and post job scripts
- Customizable data compression levels
- Configurable handling of VMware CBT errors
- Enhanced iSCSI SAN support
NAKIVO Backup & Replication is VMware-certified, purely agentless, and can be deployed on both Linux and Windows. Featuring a simple and intuitive Web UI, the product can back up and replicate VMware VMs onsite, offsite, and to private/public clouds. NAKIVO Backup & Replication supports live applications and databases, instantly recovers VMs, files, and application objects directly from compressed and de-duplicated VM backups, speeds up data transfer with network acceleration, and reduces data size with global deduplication and compression.
NFR licenses are available at the Nakivo site.
This offer ends on March 31, 2015.
Extra information can be found in these documents:
- Overview: www.nakivo.com/VMware-VM-backup-replication-recovery-software.htm
- Datasheet: www.nakivo.com/Resources/NBR-DS.pdf