vRealize Automation: How to …
Since I started at VMware Benelux in January 2015 the learning curve has been a steep one. In my previous life I had been working with the products in the vRealize Suite. I’ve done multiple designs and real life implementations including vRealize Operations but there was little demand for vRealize Automation and Business at the smaller enterprises we handled.
But as a Cloud Management Specialist SE at VMware vRealize Automation is my core business! So the last few month have been very very busy and I’ve been sponging like crazy. This weekend I found some time to document some of the vRealize Automation installations, challenges, troubleshooting, etc. I encountered.
The coming two weeks I will publish one ‘vRealize Automation: How to …‘ article each day from the list below.
- Setup the prerequisites for the vRealize Automation IaaS component;
- MS SQL high availability support for vRealize Automation;
- Setup vRealize Automation Cost profiles & currency;
- Speed up the vRealize Automation life cycle updates;
- Configure vRealize Automation not to delete virtual machines;
- Downgrade the vRealize Automation license;
- Setup Postgres database high availability for vRealize Automation;
- Setup a vCloud Air endpoint in vRealize Automation;
- Setup provisioning of vCloud Air workloads;
- Track infrastructure changes with vRealize Automation Data Collection;
- Fix permissions when publishing Orchestrator workflows with Advanced Services (later).