VMware Announces Plan To Acquire Boxer
Today VMware announced the plan to acquire Boxer a solution which allows you to provide your business critical applications like e-mail the look and feel of the applications we are used to with our personal devices. This while still remaining in control of your data and applying your business level of security.
Boxer & Airwatch
With Airwatch you are able to deliver mission critical business information to your company mobile users, while retaining enterprise class security. The user experience with Airwatch is good, but VMware believes that they only scratched the surface of the potential on business mobility.
By aquiring Boxer and adding their team to the Airwatch team VMware wants to take business mobility to the next level. They hope that when the teams are merged, that they can deliver something spectacular in 2016.
You can read the announcement article over on the vmware website here.
- Cybersecurity Trends & Predictions for 2021 by Edwin Weijdema
- Perception is everything by Dimitri De Swart
- VMGuru TV Episode 3 - Our VMworld 2020 recommendations by Anne Jan Elsinga
- VMGuru TV Episode 2: What if you need support? by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Get Insight in an Advanced Ransomware Threat by Edwin Weijdema