Monitor JBoss EAP with vRealize Operations
VMware is working hard to provide more and more application management plugins for vRealize Operations. In previous versions vRealize Hyperic was used to perform application monitoring, with the newer versions of vRealize Operations this is done using the EndPoint Operations agent (EPOPS agent). Application specific intelligence is added using management packs. To monitor JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) you can now use the new JBoss EAP Solution for vRealize Operations Manager.
- Auto-Discover your JBoss EAP environment.
- Obtain specific metrics on JBoss EAP servers and Java applications.
- Easy root-cause analysis once problems are detected.
The JBoss Solution plug-in discovers and collects metrics for the following objects:
- JBossEAP Host Controller.
- JBossEAP Server.
- JBossEAP Server Datasource.
- JBossEAP Server Connector.
- JBossEAP Server Deployment.
- JBossEAP Server Web Service Endpoint.
- JBossEAP Server Thread Pool.
- JBossEAP Server JMS Queue.
- JBossEAP Server JMS Topic.
- vRealize Operations 6.4.
- JBoss EAP 6.x and 7.x.