Top Posts & Stats of 2017
2017 is almost done and 2018 is upon us. Looking back at this blog and its posts in 2017, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for going on the virtualisation journey with us! We’ve had another awesome year, filled with good content and plenty of fun topics. As you might know, I’m a statistics junky and was looking at the stats for this blog in 2017 and decided to share some cool ones.
There have been a total of 60 articles in 2017 (1 every 6 days) and of those posts, these were the most popular:
- How to Fix Slow Windows VMs on VMware Fusion 8.x
- What is a VMware Technical Account Manager
- vRealize Operations 6.6: You need this!
- vRealize Network Insight Search Cheatsheet
- Correctly sizing your VMware infrastructure
- NetFlow on Physical switches with vRealize Network Insight
- Build Your Own NAS
- vRealize Lifecycle Manager puts a SysAdmin out of work.
- Containers Containers Containers even in 2017?
- VMware NSX 6.3 is here!
It’s a collective effort. Because of those 60 articles, we try to take turns:
- Martijn: 13 posts
- Dimitri: 12 posts
- Erik: 8 posts
- Sander: 8 posts
- Alex: 7 posts
- Anne Jan: 6 posts
- Edwin: 6 posts
There were 261.210 people interested in our content and they visited 465.580 pages. In 2017 our audience grew around 17% and the number of page views grew around 18%.
#10 Top vBlog 2017
Most of all, in 2017, we had the honor of being voted as #10 (up from #18) in the Top vBlog list. Being recognised like that brings us pride and joy, plus the confirmation that we’re doing something useful – so expect even more useful content in 2018!
We hope you have an awesome and safe New Years Eve and hope you will join us in 2018 for more goodness!
- The (Un)official VMware VCIX-NV Study Guide by Martijn Smit
- Introducing vmwareapis.com: a Hosted Project Platypus by Martijn Smit
- How to run Containers as a Service – Part 1 by Dimitri De Swart
- vSphere 6 available for download NOW by Alex Muetstege
- vRealize Suite just became a lot easier with… by Erik Scholten