The game is On! vMA & vNS TechCon 2019 Call for Papers
On October 1st the second edition of the vMA & vNS Technology Conference (TechCon) will take place at Inn-Style in Maarssen. New this year is that we’ve combined both events on one day, so you have the chance to attend both sessions from the vMA TechCon and the vNS TechCon.
To provide you with a little background on the vMA & vNS TechCon:
- The vNS TechCon is focussed on Networking & Security. Keywords are #SDN, #NSX, #NetworkInsight, #SD-WAN, #VeloCloud, #PKS, #ServiceMesh, #AppDefense
- The vMA TechCon is focussed on Operations Management, Automation & Orchestration and DevOps. Keywords are #vRealize, #Cloud-Automation-Services, #Infrastructure-as-Code, #Puppet, #Ansible, #CICD, #Gitlab, #Jenkins, #Kubernetes
Both events are initiated by a few prominent VMware partners together with the VMware Netherlands team. In 2018 the first edition of both the vMA and vNS TechCon took place, in 2019 we are running the second edition. TechCon is not a commercial event, it’s all about the Technology & Community.
Agenda and Call for Papers
We’re aiming at an interesting agenda for both events! As stated before, the vMA & vNS TechCon will take place at the same day and at the same location so you’re free to choose for the sessions that have your interest. We will start the day with a plenary keynote; after that we will have two parallel tracks. Lunches, breaks, as well as the barbecue at the end of the day will be together with both the attendees of the vMA & vNS TechCon.
The first speakers will be added to the agenda of the TechCons. If you want to be a speaker and present at one of the TechCons, then you have the opportunity to submit your paper today! More information about the vMA TechCon Call for Papers is here, the vNS TechCon Call for Papers is here. We’re looking for great content in the space of #SDN #SD-WAN #MicroSegmentation #Automation #Orchestration #CloudManagement #ConfigurationManagement #ContainerSecurity #ContainerManagement #ContinuousDelivery. Feel free to contact us if you’re not sure if your presentation fits the event, more details at the Call for Papers information pages.
Registration is on-line
Registration for both events is on-line now. Notice that you don’t have to register for both events individually. Presentations at both TechCons are in Dutch, unless the presenter is an international speaker; in this case the presentation will be in English.
Because we’ve combined the events we have just one registration page for both events. So just register once, you have access to both events and both break-out tracks. If you’re registering we expect that you will attend. If you’re unable to attend, please let us know so somebody else can take your seat. Thank you!
We hope to meet you on the 1st of October at Inn Style in Maarssen.
- Nieuwe deepdive community events in Networking &… by Martijn Smit
- Update your knowledge at VMware's Summerschool by Alex Muetstege
- How to provide NSX firewall logging to individual tenants by Sander Martijn
- VMware's announces new Automation Cloud Services by Erik Scholten
- VMware Cloud Automation Services by Erik Scholten