I want/need Feature X in or give feedback over the vSphere Client, how do I do that?
Giving feedback or requesting features is pretty easy. It is just one click away in the form of a smiley in the top right corner of the client. Clicking it gives you a feedback form. One of the options is to enter an idea.
Make sure you read the fine print.
Any feedback you provide may be used by VMware to improve VMware products and services, to fix problems, and to advise customers on how best to deploy and use VMware products and services as further set forth in VMware’s Privacy Notice. You are responsible for obfuscating or removing any confidential, sensitive or personal information from any screenshots you may provide to VMware and should not include any such information in your feedback. Your email address will be used to contact you in relation to your feedback.
- PowerCLI for OS X & Linux Fling by Martijn Smit
- VMware mobile apps: Getting more out of your infrastructure by Anne Jan Elsinga
- vRealize Network Insight Bulk Import of Data Sources by Martijn Smit
- New VMware Fling - Autopology (Drag and Drop NSX… by Martijn Smit
- VMWorld 2016 Europe Must-See Sessions by Alex Muetstege